1. Want your clothes to dry faster in the dryer? Throw in a clean towel—it’ll absorb extra water.
2. If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. That’s worth a smile.
3. To resize a photo for Instagram, tilt your phone sideways and screenshot it. It’ll fit perfectly without affecting the quality.
4. Eating bananas, pasta, almonds, grapes, oatmeal, chocolate, watermelon, orange juice, cornflakes, and tuna can help relieve stress.
5. Don’t let yourself be controlled by three things: people, money, or past experiences
HOW DOES POPCORN EVEN DO THAT THING
HERE I SHOW YOU THE THING
this is the most majestic thing i have ever seen in my entire life
it’s like a ballet
when you try to get into a new band and they have like, 5 albums already
when you try to get into a new show and they already have like, 6 seasons
when you try to get into a new webcomic and they already have like, 7,000 pages
when you’re an international kpop sensation
Goddammit, kpop fandom.
Crushes, a guide:
WHY DO PEOPLE CALL IT FUCK, MARRY, KILL WHEN THEY COULD CALL IT BED, WED, BEHEAD
Or, as King Henry VIII likes to call it, a productive evening.
In Norwegian, you don’t refer to your romantic partner as a “boyfriend” or “girlfriend”. You say “kjæreste”, which is gender neutral and literally translates to “the dearest”.
and in swedish you refer to your boyfriend/girlfriend by saying ”älskling” which translates into ”my beloved one”
And in Finnish we say “mulkvisti” which means “one I don’t hate as much as the others”
*squints at finland*